Commercial CO2 Regulator - Beer Brewing Kegerator Dual Gauge Shutoff Valve (2 Product)
- Performance: 2 Pressures / 2 Kegs
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI ~50PSI
- Outlet Barb: 5/16" Hose Barb x 1/4" mnpt
- Material: Chrome Plated Brass, Nickel-plated
- Manual Pressure Release Valve
[Material]: Chrome Plated Brass Body, Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
[Precise Design]: This CO2 Regulator fits all standard CO2 tanks with CGA-320 inlets. You can adjust the working pressure in both of your systems via a control knob in the front. Gas Shut Off Valve for easy keg/tank swaps. Safety Pressure Relieve Valve/Chrome Shut Off Valve to prevent beer from backing up into the gas lines.
[Easy Installation]: All you need to install this CO2 Pressure Regulator is an adjustable wrench. Each unit is supplied with 2 O-ring washers. Always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank to ensure a tight seal. Replace washers regularly.
[Convenient organization and storage]: Packed in a box with label.
- The Secondary Regulator life depends on the working environment and the frequency of using, Check it regularly for ageing, damaged or harden.
- Do not remove regulator for the cylinder without first closing the CO2 Cylinder valve and releasing the gas in the regulators pressure chamber.
- Open the cylinder valbe slowly after use.
- Always secure CO2 cylinder in an upright position and keep it away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Always use CO2 cylinder in a well ventilated area.
- Regularly check your CO2 regulator for sluggishness, damaged gauges or any unusual behavior.
- Discontinue use the CO2 regulator immediately if you see any damage or observe any unusual behavior and reach out to us for service or replacement.