Precision Drill Press Vise - Horizontal Verticle Vise 4"
- Jaw Width: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
- Jaw Height: 0.8 inches (2 cm)
- Maximum Serration Opening: 4-3 / 8" (11.11 cm)
- Base Length: 7 inches (17.78 cm)
- Weight: 4.63 lbs (2.1 kg)
[Sturdy]: Textured jaws ensure a firm grip. The jaws are made of high-strength iron and cast steel. The lead screw with a smooth surface and plastic spray paint has been precisely cut.
[Easy to use]: The slotted base is convenient for installation and positioning. The horizontal base of the 4-inch (10.16 cm) drill press pliers can be used in a horizontal or vertical position.
[Application]: The jaw capacity of 4 inches (about 10.16 cm) is very suitable for light tasks. Used for small parts that cannot be handled by hand.
[Portable]: This drill press vise is light, portable, and durable.