Krabot Labs, Hand Sanitizer Gel 4OZ
• Hand sanitizer is not a substitute for normal handwashing;
• Store hand sanitizer out of the reach of children and pets;
• Children should only use with adult supervision;
• Do not drink hand sanitizer!
Available in either scented or unscented.
• Scented: Light cucumber melon;
• Unscented: No scent.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol;
Inactive Ingredients: Polyacrylate Cross-polymer-6, Distilled Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol.
Use[s]: Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
• In children less than 2 months of age;
• On open skin wounds.
When using this product: Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor: If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry;
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30C (59-86F);
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).