Elitech LMC-210A Electronic Wireless Refrigerant Scale 150KG/330lbs
The scale is designed for total weight of refrigerant tank no more than?150Kg.
- Take out the scale from the package, place it on firm and level surface, and press power button on the platform.
- Press Wireless button on the platform.
- Take out the hand-held device, press the??¡ãPOWER?¡À?button on the hand-held device until the buzzer beeps once, indicating self-test is completed.
- Wait until Wireless signal is connected. If yes, the screen displays Wireless icon;
- Press??¡ãUNIT?¡À?to switch between??¡ãKg?¡À,??¡ãOz?¡À?and??¡ãLb?¡À.
- Press??¡ãZERO?¡À?to deduct tare.
- Place the refrigerant tank in the center of the scale platform;?Zero it again to display the weight of refrigerant.
- Observe the change of refrigerant weight in real time during charging and recovery.
Max weighing:?150kg (331Lb)
Power supply: hand-held device: 5 AAA alkaline batteries; scale platform: 5 AA alkaline batteries
Battery Life: Hand-held Devcie: 40H; Scale Platform: 80H
Operating temperature: -10??~40??
Storage temperature: -15??~50??
Temperature fluctuation range: 5??/h
Relative humidity: 50~85%
Product size: 271*271*74 mm
View and control the scale via mobile APP: Support
- Please use the scale in specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor.
- Please do not use chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the scale.
- Please do not disassemble the scale body and inner device;otherwise,it may cause great weighing error.
- Please do not pull the spiral line hard in case measuring error is enlarged or the sensor damaged
- Remove the batteries if the scale is not to be used foe a long time in case the leakage corrodes the scale. The batteries included are not rechargeable.Please do not charge them.