Diamond Miner 6" x 6" - 1.5 LBS, Ready to Use
HFS introduces its Diamond Miner. This system was designed with durability, control, and reliability in mind. The adjustable pressure release valve assures for consistency in every batch, while the intelligently placed top view, shatter resistant sight glasses allow for easy viewing. This ultimate mining tool is ready to be used to achieve maximum diamond yields.
- Stainless Steel Body
- Top View Sight Glasses
- Adjustable Relief Valve
- Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
- 1/4" SAE Inlet/Outlet
- ? LBS Capacity
- Ready to use; Assembled and Pressure Tested
- Lid: 6" Tri Clamp Hemispherical Lid, (2) Sight Glass
- Gauge: Utility Stainless Steel Vacuum Pressure Gauge, 2.5", -30 HG-150 PSI
- Valve: Single Piece Stainless Steel Valve, 1/4" FNPT x 1/4" FNPT
- Adapter: Stainless Steel Adapter, 1/4" MNPT x 1/4" MSAE
- Relief Valve: 0-100 PSI Adjustable Air Pressure Relief Valve
- Collection Tank: Stainless Steel Tri Clamp Collection Tank, 6" x 6"
- Gasket: Tri Clamp Viton Gasket, 6"
- Clamp: High Pressure Clamp, 6"
- Diameter(in): 6.00
- Height(in): 6.00
- Radius(in): 3.00
- Volume: 169.65
- Volume(Liters): ?
- Volume(Gallon): ?
- Butane Capacity(LB): 0.3 - 3.75
- Propane Capacity(LB): 2.38 - 3.75
- Overall Height(in) : ?
Pneumatic pressure testing standard: AIR 100 PSI + Nitrogen 50 PSI
Static timing: 60 MIN