Concrete Hole Saw SDS Plus Shank for Cement Brick Wall, 30 40 65 80 100mm
1. Bolt: 1*class 8.8.
2. Locating drill diameter: 8mm.
3. Product hole depth:50mm.
4. Connecting rod length: 1* SDS PLUS 280mm, 1* SDS MAX 280mm
5. Drilling diameter: 1*30 mm=1.18 Inches, 1*40 mm=1.57 Inches, 1*65 mm=2.56 Inches, 1*80 mm=3.15 Inches, 1*100 mm=3.94 Inches.
1. If there is rebar in the drilling material, it will directly damage the product.
2. If the drilling material does not contain pebbles, Opener can easily make holes in cement, concrete or brick and so on. Can be equipped with optional electric drill or electric hammer drill.
3. If the drilling material contains pebbles, it takes more time to open the hole. The number of be drilling holes will descend, and the Alloy tool bit may be dropped during use. Please use with optional electric hammer
4. When Locating drill loose. Please tighten bolt with a wrench.
5. When the hole to be opened is deep, pay attention to whether the residue is blocking the hole opener. Please open the hole after the waste has been disposed of.