6CFM Dual Stage Vacuum Pump
The VP series of two-stage rotary vane vacuum pumps are used to obtain a vacuum by pumping gas from a sealed container.
They are extremely useful in refrigeration repair, medical apliances, printing machinery, vacuum packing, gas-analysis, and hot-forming plastics.
Cilck here to see the product manual for full specs.
- Flow Rate: 6CFM - 170 L/min
- Ultimate Vacuum: 2x10-1 Pa 15 Microns
- Power: 1/2HP
- Inlet: 1/4 & 3/8" SAE
- Oil Capacity: 330ml
- Dimensions: 320x125x230mm
- Weight: 9kgs
- Oil Anti Flow-Back Design -- The gas inlet is specially designed to prevent oil form flowing back, preventing the container and hoses from being polluted.
- Environmental Design -- The tank has separating devices at the exhaust port to prevent oil spraying and to reduce pollution.
- Alloy Aluminium Casing -- Motor is made from allow casing which has good heat dissipation to keep the pump running efficiently and for a longer life.
- Easy start design -- Starts easily even in cold temperatures
- Anti-Vibration -- An electrometric coupling insert between the motor and module results in a extremely quiet and low vibration running condition.