3CFM Single Stage Vacuum Pump VP130
The VP-One series of single-stage rotary vane vacuum pumps are used to obtain a vacuum by pumping gas from a sealed container.
They are extremely useful in refrigeration repair, medical apliances, printing machinery, vacuum packing, gas-analysis, and hot-forming plastics.
- Oil Anti Flow-Back Design - The gas inlet is specially designed to prevent oil form flowing back, preventing the container and hoses from being polluted
- Environmental Design - The tank has separating devices at the exhaust port to prevent oil spraying and to reduce pollution
- Alloy Aluminium Casing - Motor is made from allow casing which has good heat dissipation to keep the pump running efficiently and for a longer life.
- Easy start design -Starts easily even in cold temperatures
- Anti-Vibration - An electrometric coupling insert between the motor and module results in a extremely quiet and low vibration running condition.
- Flow Rate: 3CFM 85L/min
- Ultimate Vacuum: 2Pa 150 Microns
- Power: 1/4HP
- Inlet: 1/4" SAE
- Oil Capacity: 2300ml
- Dimensions: 240x93x200mm
- Weight: 4.3kgs