3CFM Dual Stage Vacuum Pump
The VP series of dual-stage rotary vane vacuum pumps are used to obtain a vacuum by pumping gas from a sealed container.
They are extremely useful in refrigeration repair, medical apliances, printing machinery, vacuum packing, gas-analysis, and hot-forming plastics.
See product photos for full specs.
- Oil Anti Flow-Back Design - The gas inlet is specially designed to prevent oil form flowing back, preventing the container and hoses from being polluted
- Environmental Design - The tank has separating devices at the exhaust port to prevent oil spraying and to reduce pollution
- Alloy Aluminium Casing - Motor is made from allow casing which has good heat dissipation to keep the pump running efficiently and for a longer life.
- Easy start design -Starts easily even in cold temperatures
- Anti-Vibration - An electrometric coupling insert between the motor and module results in a extremely quiet and low vibration running condition.
- Flow Rate: 3CFM 85L/min
- Ultimate Vacuum: 2x10-1 Pa/15Microns
- Power: 1/3HP
- Inlet: 1/4" & 3/8" SAE
- Oil Capacity: 300ml
- Dimensions: 280x115x230mm
- Weight: 7.8kgs