12CFM Dual Stage Vacuum Pump VP2200
The VP series of two-stage rotary vane vacuum pumps are used to obtain a vacuum by pumping gas from a sealed container. They are extremely useful in refrigeration repair, medical appliances, printing machinery, vacuum packing, gas-analysis, and hot-forming plastics.
- Oil Anti Flow-Back Design - The gas inlet is specially designed to prevent oil form flowing back, preventing the container and hoses from being polluted
- Environmental Design - The tank has separating devices at the exhaust port to prevent oil spraying and to reduce pollution
- Alloy Aluminium Casing - Motor is made from allow casing which has good heat dissipation to keep the pump running efficiently and for a longer life.
- Easy start design -Starts easily even in cold temperatures
- Anti-Vibration - An electrometric coupling insert between the motor and module results in a extremely quiet and low vibration running condition.
- Flow Rate: 12 CFM 340 L/min
- Ultimate Vacuum: 2x10-1 Pa /15Microns
- Power: 1 HP
- Inlet: 1/4" & 3/8" SAE connect
- Oil Capacity: 630ml
- Dimensions: 390x145x252mm
- Weight: 16kgs