Volvo Camshaft Crankshaft Engine Alignment Tool Timing Set Kit for Volvo
[Align Camshaft &Crankshaft]: Use to secure and aligns the camshaft and crankshaft during the R&R of cylinder head assemblies. In addition, it is useful when replacing the camshaft seal and affords the proper installation of the camshaft cover to the engine head.
Volvo, Models 850, 960, S40, S70, and S90; Engine: 4, 5 & 6 cylinder;
Engine: For 4-, 5- and 6-cylinder Twin Cam (except the 3.2l) engines;
Suitable for: 700, 800, 850, 900, 960, C70 Coupe, S40, S60, S70, S80, S90, V40, V50, V70-2000, V70XC, XC70, V90, XC90.
[Engine Code]: B4164S, B4164S2, B4184, B4184S, B4184S10, B4184S2, B4184S3, B4184S9, B4184SJ, B4194T, B4194T2, B4204S, B4204S2, B4204T, B4204T2, B4204T2 CVVT, B4204T3, B4204T3 (USA)(CDN), B4204T4, B4204T5, B5202FS, B5204FS, B5204FT, B5204T2, B5204T3, B5204T4, B5204T5, B5234FS, B5234FT, B5234T2, B5234T3, B5234T4, B5234T5, B5234T6, B5234T7, B5234T8, B5234T9, B5244S, B5244S2, B5244S4, B5244S5, B5244S6, B5244S7, B5244SG, B5244SG2, B5244T, B5244T2, B5244T3, B5244T4, B5244T5, B5244T7, B5252FS, B5254FS LH 3.2 , B5254FS M 4.3, B5254FS M 4.4, B5254S DENSO, B5254T, B5254T2, B5254T3, B5254T4, B6244FS, B6254FS, B6254GS, B6284T, B6294S, B6294S2, B6294T, B6304FS, B6304FS2, B6304GS, B6304S3, GB5252S, D4192T2
- WARNING! Ensure Health and Safety, local authority, and general workshop practice regulations are adhered to when using tools.
- DO NOT use tools if damaged.
- Maintain tools in good and clean condition for best and safest performance.
- If the vehicle to be worked on is raised, ensure that it is adequately supported with axle stands or ramps and chocks.
- Wear suitable clothing to avoid snagging. Do not wear loose jewelry and tie back long hair.
- Account for all tools and parts being used.
- If working off the vehicle, ensure that the workplace is secure and stable.
- Do Not use this tool if you are tired or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or intoxicating medication.
[IMPORTANT]: Always refer to the vehicle manufacturer’s service instructions, or a proprietary manual, to establish the current procedure and data.
These instructions are provided as a guide only.